Yogalife offers (RYS 200), a Yoga Alliance registered Teachers Trainings Course (TTC) Brussels in Belgium on an attractive location: Brussels Yoga Pilates (BYP)
Next course – 17th April 2020 to 29th November 2020 (9 weekends)
This course has several unique aspects that you will not find in other programs.
We believe that you have the potential and knowledge to reach where you want. Our role is to help you unfold your potential. We do not teach "our" style of Yoga, we help you discover your style through a coaching approach. The program aims at transforming experienced Yoga practitioners into Yoga Teachers through learning, teaching and self-realization of your true potential.
- Accomplished and dedicated teachers to help and guide you through the training.
- Course is located in the very centre of Brussels, close to Opera La Monnaie / De Munt, Central & North Train Station and Grand Place/ Grote Market.
- The syllabus includes Yoga Philosophy, Hindu Mythology, Physiology of Hatha Yoga, Asana teaching methodology and its corrections.
- We encourage and use Adult-learning techniques to create a more effective learning and delivery environment.
- Review all the basics of Yoga and a chance to develop a style of your own.
- The graduated students are invited to assist in the teachers training programs and increase their skill level in a continuous education program (CEP). This gives on going support and chance to grow to our students.
- A specifically design 150+ page-training manual which is continuously modified with a constant feedback process. Yogalife already have its 10th edition in the circulation.
Yogalife Foundation is active Globally with its presence in Geneva and Zurich in Switzerland, New Delhi, Dharamshala and Goa in India, Gent and Leuven in Belgium, Kassel and Bonn in Germany and has over more then 1000 highly trained Yoga Teachers all over the world.
- Yogalife Foundation imparts yoga in the traditional yogic method integrating latest management training techniques, which makes our training effective and interesting.
- Client list includes UN, WHO, UNICEF, P&G, WIPO etc and have also worked with celebrities such as Dr. Deepak Chopra, Kerry Kennedy, Julia Roberts, André Borschberg and Bertrand Piccard, patrick de maeseneire etc.
- Yogalife Foundation is recognized by Yoga Alliance, USA as an RYS200 Yoga School.